Sunday, July 20, 2014

Flying economy class in Gulf Air from Lahore to Bahrain (Gulf Air 767)

Travelling is a great way to experience the world around us. My most waited trip for summer vacations in Canada from Pakistan started with Gulf Air flight from Lahore to Bahrain.

The Experience:
It was a 4 hour night flight and I selected a window seat to view around. I would suggest not to take a window seat during night flights as there is nothing much to see and its better to take an isle seat so that you could move around in the aircraft or use lavatories as you wish. Just in front of me was a mother with 3 kids and they were all creating disturbance for the cabin as kids were not going to calm down but were crying and shouting. This was frustating for me. Luckily the flight was not that long as longer flights i.e. from Bahrain to London was yet to come. 

The Food:
I love the food in airplanes. The aroma of the food in the cabin makes it more appetizing. I had some rice and a spinach curry (I think) with some salad. I actually liked it as I was hungry and it smelled great.





Aircraft Airbus A321:
The aircraft is a small to medium aircraft but it was nice to see that it was in new condition and the noise was less as compared with other flights so I actually liked it. I also got to see some seats with extra leg room.

and here is the aircraft a321,



Cabin Crew:
The cabin crew particularly the flight attendants in my cabin used not to appear even after trying 3 times by pressing flight attendant call button. This made me more restless and I was feeling maximum headache at this point. Nevertheless, after 4th call a female flight attendant came and it was difficult for me to communicate with her as she had some Arabic English accent. I ordered a coffee with sugars and creamers. I would have to say the coffee unlike other airlines was still hot after adding everything. This relieved my headache a little bit. Overall, I did not like their service.



2 comments:

  1. Lovely post dear …I’m most interested in this one blog.. but flightsnfare provides affordable fares guaranteed from London to lahore flights .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post ! Book cheap flight tickets for domestic and international airlines online.london to pakistan flight , london to lahore flights

    ReplyDelete